Opening Hours & Directions
Wednesday to Sunday, 2–7 pm
Closed on the following days: 1 January, Good Friday, 1 May, 3 October, 31 October,
24, 25 and 26 December and 31 December.
Open on the following German Public Holidays: Easter Monday, Ascension Day, Pentecost.
The entrance of the Gallery is in the courtyard of the building.
Current conditions for visiting the Gallery:
- Please wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth!
- Please keep a distance of 1,5m minimum!
- Maximum 5 visitors at a time.
- Groups of more than 5 visitors, please register in advance at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No entry for people who are infected with Covid-19 or were in contact with infected people, people who returned from risk areas or people with a cold.
How to find us / Directions:
Am Deich 68/69, 28199 Bremen
From Bremen Main Station:
Tram No. 8 dir. Huchting (from platform F) to stop "Am Neuen Markt"
Tram No. 1 dir. Huchting (from platform D) to stop "Westerstraße"
Tram No. 4 dir. Arsten (from platform B) to stop "Wilhelm-Kaisen-Brücke"
Tram No. dir. Flughafen (from platform F) to stop "Wilhelm-Kaisen-Brücke"
Bus No. 26 dir. Huckelriede (von Bussteig D) to stop "Am Neuen Markt"
Bus No. 24 dir. Rablinghausen (von Bussteig F) to stop "Am Neuen Markt"
Only a 5 mins walk from there.
By car / Public parking:
BREPARK - Parkhaus Am Brill. Opening hours and further information: