FROM 16 NOVEMBER 2020 AGAIN AT KÜNSTLERHAUS BREMEN AS AN ONLINE COURSE
FREE WORKSHOP OFFER: DIGITAL DESIGN FOR VISUAL ARTISTS
(held in German)
The Künstlerhaus Bremen will again offer a free workshop for digital design to Bremen based artists every Monday from 3 to 6 pm. Until further notice, the workshop will take place as an online course. Every Monday a maximum of 2-3 people can participate in an affinity course or in the open workshop with individual questions after a binding pre-registration. The contents depend on the needs of the participants and are updated regularly. Prerequisite is an own PC or laptop and internet access. The workshop will take place via the online platform Zoom. You will get the link after registration sent by e-mail.
- Introduction to common image editing and layout programs, such as Affinity Photo and Affinity Publisher, Photoshop and InDesign
- Individual support in all layout questions and in the preparation of a print template for invitation cards, flyers, catalogs and image processing
- Help with the creation of documents for self-promotion and public relations
- Individual support and advice in portfolio creation and in the management of your own documents and data
- Help with other problems related to computer applications
We are happy to receive registrations – please send them to: Elke Petzel // email@example.com
There is a waiting list for high demand.
Elke Petzel (* 1961) is a graphic and web designer and artist. She has been working as a freelance graphic and web designer (for logo development, business papers, postcards, flyers, brochures, posters, websites) in Bremen since 2004. She completed an apprenticeship as a multimedia designer (ARGE-Multimedia, 2003). Before that she studied fine arts (painting) at the University of the Arts Bremen with Prof. Jürgen Waller, Sabine Franek and Rolf Thiele (1991-98) and finished her studies in 1999 as a master student with Prof. Jürgen Waller.