FREE WORKSHOP OFFER: DIGITAL DESIGN
FOR VISUAL ARTISTS
(held in German)
Every Monday from 3 to 6 pm, Künstlerhaus Bremen offers a free workshop for digital design to visual artists.
Would you like to create a flyer for your Open Studio Event? Do you have problems creating a portfolio or designing a presentation for exhibition documentation? Would you like to optimize the photos of your last exhibition? Then we can help you.
We work with inexpensive image editing and layout programs, which we would like to introduce to you.
- Introduction to common image editing and layout programs, such as Affinity Photo and Affinity Publisher, Photoshop and InDesign
- Individual support in all layout questions and in the preparation of a print template for invitation cards, flyers, catalogs and image processing
- Help with the creation of documents for self-promotion and public relations
- Individual support and advice in portfolio creation and in the management of your own documents and data
- Help with other problems related to computer applications
When? Every Monday (except on public holidays), 15-18 hrs
Location: Office in the Künstlerhaus Bremen, Am Deich 68/69, 28199 Bremen, Entrance rear building, 1st floor
If possible, please bring your own laptop or data on data media. Computers are only available to a limited extent.
The participation is free of charge!
Please register in advance!
Elke Petzel (* 1961) is a graphic and web designer and artist. She has been working as a freelance graphic and web designer (for logo development, business papers, postcards, flyers, brochures, posters, websites) in Bremen since 2004. She completed an apprenticeship as a multimedia designer (ARGE-Multimedia, 2003). Before that she studied fine arts (painting) at the University of the Arts Bremen with Prof. Jürgen Waller, Sabine Franek and Rolf Thiele (1991-98) and finished her studies in 1999 as a master student with Prof. Jürgen Waller.